Monday, September 10, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name is Nghia Le, and welcome to my blog. I just graduated from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln with a BA in international studies. My area of specialty includes: East Asia and SE Asia development, macroeconomic, and mathematic. I have studied Chinese for four years, Japanese for two and a half years, and of course I can speak my native language, Vietnamese. I was born in Vietnam and moved to the US when I was seven years old. Currently, I just want to take a sometime away from school to experiences life a little more, to take what I have learned and to see it put to use. Afterward, I hope to go back to school to get a Phd in economic.

Before moving here (blogspot), I've been using msn window live to blog with, but the service proved to be less than satisfactory. That is why I have decide to move here. So, I'm going to be moving some of my old stuff over here. My old blog is at http://evyugi.spaces.live.com/. Most of the early posts here are stuffs I moved from there, but if you want to see more stuffs, feel free to visit it.

No comments: